Updated: Feb 11, 2020
What Should I Post on Instagram?
· Short video to explain a tricky action; example: how to tie a bow.
· List a few good IG accounts to follow that relate to your business.
· A behind-the-scenes look at your craft room or classroom.
· Show every card you make in class and some that your students do outside of class.
· Highlight your team.
· Highlight a team member who accomplished a goal or joined your team. (Made next level – silver elite)
· Give a shout out to yourself for something you are proud of
· Give a shout out to a team member or new recruit or a client
· Revisit and post older content.
· Be sure viewers know how to contact you.
· Highlight some favorite products now and then with a link on how/where to purchase from you.
· Snippet from your blog.
· Announcements. Example: when will the Holiday catalog be available?
· Tips. Lists. Cheat Sheet.
· Ask an engagement question. Example: What is your favorite paper in the Holiday catalog?
· Special offer: Paper Share.