Updated: Dec 24, 2019
1.Cut base card from Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. Score at 4 ¼” on long side, fold on score line. (2” flap will be front left side of finished card.)
2. Cut Balmy Blue card stock 4 ¾” x 7 ½”, score at 3 ¾” on long side, fold in half. Adhere to inside right of card using Multipurpose Glue or Snail Adhesive. TIP: Adhere the Balmy Blue card as close as you can to the inside fold of the DSP but not touching it. This will insure the DSP still closes smoothly at its fold.
3. Cut Whisper White card stock 3 ½” x 4 ½” and adhere to inside right side of Balmy Blue card. TIP: If you want to stamp on this, I recommend you do it prior to adhering to the Balmy Blue card.
4. Cut 2 pieces of Black card stock 2 ¾” x 3 ¾”. Adhere one to the front center of the Balmy Blue card.
5. Adhere the second piece of Black card stock to the DSP front flap. TIP: Be sure to put adhesive only on the left side of the Black card stock. Also, be sure to line up this piece of card stock with the one on top of the Balmy Blue card front to create a clean, neat appearance.
6. Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2 ½” x 3 ½”. Stamp your sentiment in Grapefruit Grove. Adhere to Black card stock on front of Balmy Blue card.
7. Cut Balmy Blue Gingham check paper 2 ½” x 3 ½” and adhere to Black card stock on front flap. Punch Butterflies from scrap DSP and adhere to gingham check rectangle using dimensionals.
8. Add sequins to front. Punch more butterflies and embellishment inside if you wish.
Notes: Grapefruit Grove paper would be pretty with this DSP in place of the Balmy Blue.
All supplies are from Stampin’Up.